Google+

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Echolocation Audiobook Coming Soon!

Okay, I will get back to writing posts you actually want to read very soon about my echolocation journey, but I'm very excited about the new book so I have to let you know that I am currently producing an audiobook!

I just found a GREAT narrator for it and it is being produced as we speak! (or type and read) It will be available on Audible.com, Amazon and iTunes within the next couple weeks!  Be sure I will let you all know as soon as it is available.

Also the Future Reflections publication has requested a copy of the book for review.  They are affiliated with National Foundation for the Blind and their review should be published in an upcoming edition of their newsletter.  So if you get that keep your eyes peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free 10-Minute Audio Lesson: Learn the Echolocation Click

Learn echolocation clicks with a free audio lesson
Learning how to click is one of the first steps to becoming an effective echoloator. This lesson provides clicking samples of a variety of different clicks and descriptions of when they might be most useful. This lesson has been used by O&M instructors all over the world.

Despite popular belief, it's easy to make your clicking quite subtle or unnoticeable even in quiet settings. There are many different clicks for different situations. I explain all of these in great detail and give examples of where, why and when they can and should be used.

Get your free lesson now:



Your email address is not shared with anyone.